We’re doing everything we can to keep The 78 as clean and safe as possible for both you and our staff.
While in The 78, you will be in a 1m distancing zone.
During this time, to keep all of us safe, we are…
- Keeping the space clean with an enhanced cleaning schedule
- Only allowing a limited number of customers on the premises at any time
- Screening customers with a contactless thermometer on entry
- Operating table service only
- Installing sanitisers in our spaces
We are asking everybody to…
- Please wear a face covering when moving about the space and between facilities
- Please keep space between yourselves and others whenever possible
- Pay contactless payments where ever possible, although we can accept chip & pin and cash payments
We may ask you to come back another time if you present any COVID-19 symptoms. Please respect this decision.
If you have any questions, please ask!